Friday, March 27, 2009

Recap of first three weeks

A recap of what I accomplished the first few weeks of this class:
Read and posted on the DaVinci Thread #2, Hendron Thread #1
Set up a site on blogger.com and attached all Concordia classmates as followers and people I
follow
continued the posted reading for class
posted pictures and videos to our Concordia web site and my blog site
added a face book account and joined classroom 2.0
my biggest accomplishment for me was to set up my igoogle page and link everything to one site
my reader (aggrigator) follows ASCD, Education W eek.., Edutopia, eschool nes, Teachers Love
Smart Boards and all the blog site I follow
on the front pape of my igoogle page I also have a book mark section which links me to concordia, intersting acticles that I have found. I also have a link to classroom 2.0 and delicious
My direction now is to use these sites more, especially the smart board info.
I found and listened to my first podcast today that I could have linked or posted to but I am trying to be a little more selective I still need to work on music on my blog site but think I am close

No comments:

Post a Comment