Sunday, March 22, 2009

Keeping track of your efforts

This is posted on the Concordia blog site too. I was reading our syllabus and found that I was suppose to be keeping a weekly log via my blog page of how much time I have spent. A little (very) delinquent on this, as I have no log. : ( I am afraid of how many hours (way over 30) that I have spent especially when you consider it was read time too. I did find something of interest on my i Google reader; if you click on trends you will have some idea of blog activity and site visitations. I say some idea because if you are like me, it too many hours to really investigate, set up and link sites before this could register. I also do not think it is reading our involvement on our CSP network site.

Jeannie nice share of Kare 11 info on Medford's budget cuts. It actually showed up on my reader too.

1 comment:

  1. Diane,
    I'm a little confused by what you mean about iGoogle, I went out there and I don't see anything about trends

    ReplyDelete