Wednesday, March 18, 2009

link blog page to Concordia Cohort page

FYI Lisa and I played after school today and were able to add links to Classroom 2.0 and our Blog site to our i Google but could not add the Concordia site I was able to add a link on my blog page (not dashboard) .
If interested go to view blog (your own)- find customize in upper right corner- once opened click on add gadget- scroll to link list and open add title you want and URL is http://csptech.ning.com that's it, save and move it to where you want it on your blog page. My only dilemma now is how to keep my blog page open once I link, but at least it is very easy to get back to since it is i Goggle.

Fred came to the rescue all I need to do is hold sown the ctrl key when when I click on it and it will open a new tab

No comments:

Post a Comment