Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Last blog for class/ Low-cost presentations powered by the cloud

This class has been very time consuming but I know I discovered new technology and will continue to keep playing. This class is better to look back at than to be involved in I really liked playing with the sites but did not enjoy typing reflections on the threads. I know it has caused me to be better at typing but still I find posting for class intimidating and a slow process, now blogging is another story. I do not know if I will continue on twitter but will keep up my Google reader so if anyone posts to their blog I will see it. I hope to spend staff development time this summer really exploring options with my smartboard I know I am just scratching the surface of what I can do. I also will continue to play with Skype ( Kristin I think many of us are new to this) especially when I bite the bullet and pay for Quest Bundling. It is hard to believe that we will be graduating in less than 3weeks.
This caught my eye and I just had to add it, I think clouding is going to really be an economical factor for education in the near future. Low-cost presentations powered by the cloud

Slidelive offers affordable presentation services for professors, especially for distance education

No comments:

Post a Comment