Wednesday, April 8, 2009

week 4 reflection

week 4 reflection: since Lisa taught me how to us stick notes I have been keeping a log and will now start new for next week
4-1 (5 hours) reader review & Concordia tech update a,b,c thread 3
4-3 (6:15-7:15 AM) checking Concordia and blog site
4-3 (9:10 -2pm) working on tab 4 and new thread
4-5 (6:30-1:30) responded Patrick posted to my blog (tech replace teachers?) added
quote to my blog title added post to Paul's forum question added a forum question
added a blog on sharing and a shared post ( this was an overload session but I was on
a roll)
4-7 (3:30-5) worked on voice for computer Voki site reviewed clouding article
bookmarked GOOD but very long will post link
4-8 added Voki to blog site
4-8 (3:30-6:00) worked with Chad and Lisa helped set up blue tooth mouse to be a mock
smart board helped Chad add smart notebook onto his computer.
4-8 (9- playing with updates and posting to other blogs

1 comment:

  1. http://nlvm.usu.edu/en/nav/topic_t_2.html
    Diane - I'm not sure if you can access this site from this link. I was searching for some science smartboard ideas and came across this math manipulative site that looks pretty cool. See what you think. Happy Easter!!

    ReplyDelete