Thursday, April 23, 2009

journal writing 4/23/09

Added thoughts to thread 5 and 6 this morning, to school early to play with video casting on Skype. Last night Jeannie, Barb and I were able to have a conference call on SKYPE I have video but was not successful with that because of the dial up connection I tried to view Barb's video but even that was not good and usually disconnected us. The audio portion was fine a little hard to hear at times. It took some work to find Barb and Jeannie's address but now that I have them when they are on line I will know. I think Skype will be a communication tool I will use in the future especially with family and when I get off dial up and onto DSL. I am still planning on doing my presentation on tagging (and word clouds) even though I have learned and spent a lot of time exploring voice and video casting, which I plan to use on my smart board

1 comment:

  1. Hi Diane,
    This is actually a response to your comment on my blog. I wasn't really sure where to post it? If you read my "Comic Ideas" post, I talk about the three comic creator sites I explored. Techology Dog was Pixton and Technology Bear was ToonDoo. These both came from the Cool Tools for school's site Lisa mentioned in class.

    ReplyDelete